817 Pamlico Dr Cary North Carolina SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD 





Assisting this seller was such a pleasure.  The owner was relocating to Virginia to be closer to family. As our parent's age it is important to have them closer to us, I understand this from a personal aspect as I just moved my mom from KY to NC.  

I believe this is why I was the perfect listing agent for 817 Pamlico Dr.  As a military spouse who has moved so many times and then most recently helping my mom move across the states I certainly understood the importance of handling every detail to get this home sold. 

817 Pamlico was a home just waiting for the perfect buyer to make this 4 bedroom 2.5 baths their own by adding their design style to the home.  The home had original hardwood floors that were very well maintained.  The home presented a big back yard perfect for kids along with a storage shed. 


Beautiful hardwood floors in the formal living room


Priced just right the home sold in 2 days above the asking price and closed in 30 days. 

Pamlico Drive is located in Cary, NC one of my favorite areas.  The home is conveniently located close to downtown, walking trails, restaurants, shopping, and a short drive to the Raleigh International airport. 

There is so much a seller should consider when selling a home and with the right real estate agent who can negotiate both the best terms and price it can be a win-win for everyone involved.  I am so grateful that the seller's had confidence in me to get their family home sold and help them move on to the next chapter.  







Comments

Popular Posts