Support Your Local Navarre Business

Krazytown Bounces

 
I feel when you have moved to a new town sometimes it is hard to know where to shop, eat, exercise, find doctors, babysitters or things for kids to do. I thought it might be a good idea to share some information about our local Navarre businesses.  Our local businesses, in my opinion is one the many great reasons to buy a home, if you have to sell your home and move I hope it is to another town as great as "our" Navarre area.
 
Our  Navarre community is blessed with so many great businesses so my intent is not to leave any place of business out but to speak about those I have had the pleasure of meeting and working with in hopes to "pay it forward" and share a little about the great services being provided by our local business owners.
 
 Most recently I connected  James, the owner of Krazytown Bounces through some of my local community service  events w/Keller Williams.  I approached James seeking his services for a fund raiser that I was chairing and he was kind enough to not only meet our request but go above and beyond.

Krazytown Bounces is family owned, fully insured and experienced inflatable rental company.  As parents they understand the importance of a child's birthday or any other day of celebration.  This is their full time job and are very passionate about children's happiness.   James believes the key to success is providing  great customer service, professionalism, always being on time, and cleanliness.

Plan your kids Spring/ Summer party now by calling 850-525-0941 or visit their FacebookPage or email them w/questions at krazytownbounces@yahoo.com.  They have wet and dry water slides, popcorn machine, tables, chairs and snow cones just waiting for your next birthday party!



 
 







 
This is a personal blog and represents my own opinions and does not express or represent the opinions of Keller Williams. All data provided is for informational purposes only and makes no representation as to accuracy,completeness,suitability or validity of information on this site and I will not be liable for errors, omissions or delays in information is provided on a "as is" basis.
 

Comments

Popular Posts