From Navarre Florida to Venice Italy

I had the luxury this summer of traveling to Venice Italy.  Seeing Italy has been a dream of mine since childhood.  My husband was stationed in Germany and so we took a leap of financial faith and my son and I traveled to see him.  While there we visited many amazing and beautiful places.

When I look at the pictures I can hear the sounds of the dishes “clanking”, the mummer of the streets and the smell of the cappuccino’s and croissants.  What an adventure!





Venice  pronounced Venezia in Italian, is in the Northeastern part of Italy and is composed of 18 small islands separated by canals and linked by bridges.  Even though the city is small it is big with history surrounded by beautiful churches, museums and monuments.

I found myself getting lost in the architecture and history of the town.  The pictures  to the left examples of the archways and architecture and culture of Venice.

Homes in Venice  in US  dollars would be 264,717.00 to 51,326,60.00 and up ! Just like the US size and style vary.  Go to this link to see some properties for sale Knight Frank, Venice Italy










The people are friendly and relaxed.  As you walk the streets you find many cafe’s and even though at times there was a language barrier that did not stop the locals from trying to make your Italian experience the best it could be.  What a wonderful trip!




The final sunset from my trip as they say in Italy : 

Arrivederci 
Goodbye until we meet again




Disclaimer: all photos are owned and were taken by Donna Mack
This is a personal blog and represents my own opinions and does not express or represent the opinions of Keller Williams. All data provided is for informational purposes only and makes no representation as to accuracy,completeness,suitability or validity of information on this site and I will not be liable for errors, omissions or delays in information or losses.  All information is provided on an as is basis.

Comments

Popular Posts