New Keller Williams Agent Sunny Florida


April 28th, 2013


Let me begin by saying I am not a blogger, I have never blogged but as of recent I am taking on many new adventures this year.

I am a military spouse with what I like to call a career belt.  I have many "notches" I can choose from but when one moves around from town to town it's hard to find a job, especially one you enjoy.  So as I approach "28" again (45 but don't tell anyone) I decided to add one more "notch" to that belt and became a Realtor®.  Why? well, I love, love looking at houses, I do it for fun and let's admit it after 1/2 a dozen moves I am pretty good at re-locating and finding a home that is perfect for my family.  I know the minute I walk into a house if it "feels" like home and I can in-vision the possibilities!  So, when we moved back to one of my favorite places we have ever lived, Navarre, Florida I did it!  I took the classes, I passed the test and now...........

I am a new real estate agent with Keller Williams!!! here in the beautiful Gulf Coast. My friends think I am crazy.  I might be who knows. However, I am very excited to be taking on this new adventure!

I chose Keller Williams for so many reasons but the first being the training and education they offer.  It truly feels like "home"! (no pun intended) when I walked through that door behind me in the picture. The agent that was working greeted me with a smile and sat down on the couch and shared his experiences with me; along with, a new agent who immediately offered to help me study for the state exam.  Each day I am there and I meet the great team at KW I know I have made the right decision.

As most seasoned agents will tell you ...You don't know what you don't know.  My first week boy I learned just what I did not know but I am confident because I have such a great team of support and training I will soon have a wealth of knowledge and most likely, more than I can absorb.

This is me in front of our local Keller Williams office getting ready to show my first house to my first potential buyer.  Yes, you heard me, not even 1 week after becoming a licensed realtor® , I was out showing houses and learning so much.  It was a great experience I had so much fun and I cannot wait for my 2nd, 3rd and 100th client to come along.


I think what makes me a great agent is my diversity and experience dealing with many different types of people I have met during my travels with the military.  I am a wife, a mother, a sister, an aunt and a good friend to many.  I am a sociable, friendly, outgoing southern women! I do not know a stranger!

I look forward to sharing my experience with others during this journey both the ups and downs.  It is hard as an "older" person starting a new career but I am excited to be taking on this journey of helping others find the perfect home to raise a family here in the Florida panhandle.....I call paradise! I truly live in one of the most beautiful places in the USA!  

So come along on my journey who knows maybe someday I will help you find the perfect home!

Donna Mack
Keller Williams Realty
Emerald Coast
850.313.2061
www.flcoasthomes.com
donnamack@kw.com

Comments

Popular Posts